I searched for an article about saving money and found this website: http://www.wikihow.com/Save-Money
1. Kill your debt first.
2. Set savings goals.
3. Establish a time-frame.
4. Figure out how much you’ll have to save per week, per month, or per paycheck to attain each of your savings goals.
5. Keep a record of your expenses. (Yeah. I’m lazy to do this but I need to start already.)
6. Trim your expenses.
7. Reassess your savings goals.
8. Make a budget.
9. Stop using credit cards. (Aw! Okay, okay. I will.)
10. Open an interest-bearing savings account.
11. Pay yourself first. (Ah so this means to deposit my savings into my account as soon as I get paid.)
12. Don’t get discouraged and don’t give up.
I’d like to add 13. Discipline which is for me is the most important act to save money. :)