Sharing with you some of the items from The Art of Packing Light post in my Belle De Jour Power Planner 2013. Hope you’ll learn new things from it. Be a wiser packer!!! :)
- Roll, don’t fold your clothes. It will allow you to pack more items in your suitcase. However, silk skirts or items that wrinkle easily should be laid out flat on the very top to minimize further wrinkling.
- Store your jewelry in Ziploc bags to protect them.
- Roll up socks, tights and leggings and place them inside closed shoes. Belts can also be rolled up and placed in open-toed shoes.
- Opt for a double duty makeup, like a stick that works as a cheek stain and lipstick, or a compact palette that contains all the products you need for your daily doll-up, and a fab night out.
- Try to wear bulky items like sweaters, jackets, and boots on your person when you head to the airport for your flight instead of packing it.