People who are close to me ask for my dating standards from time to time. Sadly, I give them the impression that I really have high ones —that is not true. Now, I’m answering their question and putting it in a post. It’s simple.
1. I want a Christian, patient and joyful man.
2. I want to meet him in church.
3. I want a man who has the same perspective as mine (this needs time to allow myself to know him).
4. I want a man who loves Jesus.
5. I want a man who has a servant’s heart for ministry, missions, etc.
6. I want a man who can pray together with me and who can inspire me.