Let go, let God and get the full benefit of your season. A good reminder to self when you get discouraged because nothing seems to be happening.
Hebrews 6:10-12 The Message (MSG)
9-12 I’m sure that won’t happen to you, friends. I have better things in mind for you—salvation things! God doesn’t miss anything. He knows perfectly well all the love you’ve shown him by helping needy Christians, and that you keep at it. And now I want each of you to extend that same intensity toward a full-bodied hope, and keep at it till the finish. Don’t drag your feet. Be like those who stay the course with committed faith and then get everything promised to them.
Here are some of the C3 Kids of C3 Church Metro Manila. As a volunteer teacher, I want to learn more and do better for them. I claim in Jesus’ name that their future is blessed! Amen.
From colleagues to friends to former colleagues to still friends. I’m keeping them.
Behind my smile, thinking tomorrows are better days.
Matthew 6:34 The Message (MSG)
34 “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
I thought yes but no. I had to remind myself again about this truth, what I got to do, love for God, and a faith that can move mountains. Thank God for His understanding, grace, and love!
- God loves you.
- God is a promise keeper.
- God’s not gonna let you down.
- Everything that God had said, He will make it come to pass inspite of contradicting situations.
- You got to know and be totally convinced that God loves you and He will never stop loving you.
- Believe in the promises that God is able to perform everything He has promised to you, your life, and your future.
- It’s not in the size of your faith but it’s in the size of God that you believe in. How much you believe that God loves you?
LOVE for God.
1 John 4:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Then FAITH in God. Faith that can move mountains.
People who are close to me ask for my dating standards from time to time. Sadly, I give them the impression that I really have high ones —that is not true. Now, I’m answering their question and putting it in a post. It’s simple.
1. I want a Christian, patient and joyful man.
2. I want to meet him in church.
3. I want a man who has the same perspective as mine (this needs time to allow myself to know him).
4. I want a man who loves Jesus.
5. I want a man who has a servant’s heart for ministry, missions, etc.
6. I want a man who can pray together with me and who can inspire me.
Forever I want to be in Your presence. Enjoying every second with You. Everything about You is amazing. I believe in Your Word. I worship Your name. My confidence comes from You. The most important relationship I have is with You. I bow down before You. You never fail to understand. You set me free. You are my life.